Treat yourself to a tasty moment in our hotel restaurant near Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. We offer you a menu of suggestions made with local seasonal products by our chef Kohei Ohata. Recently awarded by the Michelin guide, our chef received a Michelin plate thanks to his refined cuisine with Provencal flavours.
Enjoy a delicious meal with your family or friends and take advantage of our new restaurant room and its air-conditioned veranda opening onto its large terrace.
To prolong this moment, come and have a drink in our bar at any time of the day.
We also have 38 rooms of several categories decorated in soft colours and with natural materials:
- Room on the Alpilles side, from 24 to 28 m² for 1 to 2 persons
- Room on the Park side, 25 m², for 1 to 2 persons
- Medium room, 25 m², with a terrace, for 1 to 2 persons
- Large room on the park side, 30 m² with a terrace, for 1 to 2 people
- Medium duplex suites, 40 m², for 1 to 4 persons
- Large duplex suites, from 50 to 55m², for 1 to 4 people
Our hotel restaurant Belesso is in the middle of the Alpilles in the village of Fontvieille, in the heart of Provence. This unique place, built on an old stone quarry, will make you fall under its charm.
Enjoy a walk in our 700m² park, relax by the pool or simply appreciate our incredible view of the Alpilles mountains, while staying in our hotel restaurant near Saint-Rémy-de-Provence.
Completely renovated, our hotel has a modern sober style while respecting the charm of the past of this old building.
Our staff welcomes you in a warm atmosphere and guarantees you a pleasant stay thanks to our quality services:
- A swimming pool heated until the end of September
- A bistronomic restaurant, the Belvedere
- A lounge bar
- Beautiful gardens and terraces
- A relaxation area and sauna
- A mini-golf course
- A private and free parking
- A Wi-Fi connection
Experience a real trip to Provence and discover our beautiful region.
Take the height by surveying the small mountains of the Regional Natural Park of Alpilles, on foot, by bike or even by horse!
Want to discover the authenticity of Provence? Explore our beautiful Provencal villages:
Our hotel restaurant in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence promises you a real relaxing break under the Provence sun.