Spend a relaxing and exotic weekend in the Alpilles, in the heart of Provence. Located between the Camargue and the Luberon, you will be immersed in an environment of preserved nature and typical Provencal charm.
Explore the paths of the Alpilles Regional Natural Park, on foot, by mountain bike or on horseback and discover the magnificent and varied landscapes of this mountainous massif.
The Alpilles region is also famous for its traditional Provencal villages:
- Les Baux-de-Provence : perched village overhung by a castle.
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence : authentic village including the hotel de Sade and the archeological site of Glanum.
- Eygalières : one of the most beautiful villages of the Alpilles.
- L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue : village surrounded by canals, capital of the antique dealers.
Do you want to discover the Provence during a weekend in the Alpilles? Don't miss out on the 3-star hotel, Le Belesso! This unique place has 38 spacious and warm rooms. Some of them offer a view on the hotel's park, while the others offer a view on the Alpilles. Decorated in a refined style, the colours are soft and soothing. The rooms are equipped with a desk and a lounge area to make you feel at home.
Our room facilities include:
- Private bathroom
- Reversible air conditioning
- Flat screen television
- Safe deposit box
- Hospitality products
- Hair dryer
- Free wifi access
Visible from the rooms, the hotel has a large park of 7000 m². Take advantage of this green setting to stroll and get lost in the flowered alleys that smell of the south.
For your next weekend in the Alpilles, choose the Belesso!
|Book your stay|
During a weekend in the Alpilles, take the time to discover the Belvedere. Decorated with a Michelin plate, the cuisine of chef Kohei Ohata translates the flavours of the Mediterranean to your plate with finesse and accuracy.
The dishes are prepared with fresh and local ingredients to guarantee the flavour of our recipes.
In the lounge, you can enjoy tapas and appetizers, cocktail in hand. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, so you can have a good time with your friends and family.
Stay in a building that has been completely renovated to offer you 38 modern and spacious rooms. Arranged in several categories, you will have the choice between:
- The rooms " Côté Alpilles ": from 23 to 38 m².
- The rooms " Côté Parc ": from 25 m² to 35 m².
- The rooms " Côté Parc with terrace ": with a balcony or terrace overlooking the park.
- The Suites: in duplex on two floors, welcoming 4 persons, with two beds and a living room corner.
|Book your room|